The heart of Grace Oneighty youth ministry is to lead junior high and senior high school students in a genuine pursuit of a relationship with Jesus. It is a place for students to connect with each other and be challenged by God’s Word all while having fun doing it.
Grace Oneighty also values developing leadership within our students, as they are the leaders of tomorrow. We do this by focusing them on:
• Giving themselves to Christ
• Reaching inward and using their unique gifts for God’s glory
• Acting outward and helping others
• Connecting with other students from all walks of life
• Equipping one another to follow Christ through discipleship
Grace Oneighty services are Wednesday nights at 7pm but doors open at 6:30pm, so come early and enjoy a game of basketball, pool, air hockey or Ping-Pong with a friend.